Sunday, May 12, 2013

Social Networking Overload

In the weeks leading up to this class I was under the impression that Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace were the only names in social networking and now I see that isn't true. There is now so many SNS that it makes you wonder: how much is too much? Is social networking intended to be confined to a select few programs or is it up to the users how many SNS are developed? Just to give you an idea of how many SNS are out there, check out this link, it may surprise you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_networking_websites

2 comments:

  1. As much as I love social networks, I think I've reached my limit for now. I barely even use my Google+ account! I think the problem is that I found myself uploading the same information and photos to several different social-networking sites. That gets old after awhile. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get completely overwhelmed by all the social networking sites. I have a facebook, twitter, instagram, and a personal blog. Honestly facebook, instagram, and my blog are enough. I'll find myself focusing on one and neglecting the other two, especially when busy with school.

    ReplyDelete